Method R Trace home page
- 4909: The Method R Trace "trace and retrieve trace file upon Run Script" feature now works with Oracle SQL Developer 4.0.
- 5064: Method R Trace now allows UTF-8 multi-byte characters in the license file.
- 5343: Method R Trace install script now works for Oracle Database version 12.
- 5455: We now refer consistently to "Method R Trace" throughout the product, instead of "MR Trace".
- 5456: Updated Method R Trace logos throughout the product.
- 5457: All new Help Center documentation leads you through what you need to know to install and run Method R Trace for Oracle SQL Developer version 4.
- 5577: New Method R Trace documentation page is listed in the Help Center table of contents.
- 5585: Method R Trace now saves user customizations to the Local Trace Files grid layout.
- 4395: MR Trace version 1 license keys are not valid for MR Trace version 2. To enjoy the new features in version 2, purchase a version 2 license in one of our new software packages, or independently from our store.
- 4339: Added gray circle-x to Filter... field that allows quick resetting of filter text.
- 4287: Local Trace Files panel now highlights the most recently downloaded files for easy identification.
- 4012: File sizes now render in Kilobytes for clearer comparison.
- 3980: MR Trace can now access all trace files on the database server using a combination of Java and PL/SQL code. This code can be reviewed in the Installation Script.
- 3974: MR Trace is now capable of transferring trace files from RAC environments.
- 3927: New Date Added column isn't affected by edits to Project and Description tags to maintain a stable sorting order of times when files were created.
- 3903: Local Trace Files panel now contains both Node Name and Instance Name to uniquely identify a file's origin.
- 3849: New Trace Files panel associated with specific connection in Connections panel allows you to fetch any trace file on the connected system.
- 3799: MR Trace now uses the External Tools functionality in SQL Developer for passing along trace files for processing by Method R Profiler, a text editor, or other analysis tools.
- 4386: Fixed bug in "Ask to download files files larger than:" feature that asked on files that were smaller than the chosen threshold.
- 4357: Fixed bug causing file open commands that display the banner page to not open the file.
- 4356: Fixed bug where after upgrading, column sort indicator didn't show.
- 4286: Fixed bug in which '&' character showed up as part of an External Tool's name.
- 4011: Columns with right-justified values now have right-justified headings.
- 3924: Your license status (Trial or Licensed) now shows up on the banner page that pops when you first use MR Trace.
- 3911: Delete File now deletes without a nagging "Are you sure?" dialog. New multi-level Undo Delete feature allows you to undo mistakes.
- 3897: Added new Product Support section to the Help Center page.
- 3873: CPU Count column is now right justified.
- 3872: Trace file fetch now renders a progress indicator.
- 3871: Size column value is now right justified and rendered with commas.
- 3867: Method R Trace file panel now remembers customized column widths and sort order preference.
- 3863: Activating your License now enables all MR Trace panels without requiring a SQL Developer restart.
- 3855: New indicator confirms when you've opened a trace file. Previously, you could click, see no visual indicator, and then click again, wondering whether MR Trace "heard" your click.
- 3841: All delete keys are respected.
- 3795: New Refresh button allows you to refresh the MR Trace main trace file panel anytime you want.
- 3920: Fixed a bug in which more than one application could be marked as Default.
- 3919: MR Trace now throws a graceful error when you click in the local trace files panel to open a file that has been deleted or renamed in the filesystem behind MR Trace's back.
- 3913: New Buy License button links to purchase site from Method R Trace panel when the trial license is expired.
- 3909: Fixed orange box that lingered around a column in the final row of the trace file panel when you click off-row to clear the selection.
- 3896: Clicking out of an editable field now properly changes focus.
- 3895: Clicking a tag (column) heading now saves an in-process tag edit.
- 3891: Updating MR Trace no longer overwrites user-defined file Open commands.
- 3887: "Ask for tag values..." label now grays out when "Enable..." box is unchecked.
- 3880: Context menu longer displays when no trace file rows are selected.
- 3879: Method R Trace panel now docks in the bottom right-hand corner (where it appears initially upon installation) after hiding and then re-rendering from the View menu.
- 3876: Preferences panel now remembers the tracing Enabled/Disabled state.
- 3865: CPU Count and Platform Name trace file tags are now properly automatically populated.
- 3862: Replaced Java icon on dialog boxes with Method R logo icon.
- 3839: Trace file panel buttons are now suitably spaced.