Forum Etiquette FAQ
- Hits: 6316
This FAQ discusses expected etiquette when participating in the Method R Forums.
Thank you for joining our community! The forums at method-r.com are a wonderful and welcoming community, and we want to keep it that way—a place of warmth and trust and integrity. To help promote that environment we request that you follow a few simple rules when posting:
- When asking a question, provide all the details that someone would need to answer it. We highly recommend that you consult your documentation first before posting a question.
- When answering a question, be courteous. Remember that there are different levels of experience represented here. A poorly worded question is better ignored than flamed—but it's better yet to help the poster ask a better question.
- Refrain from the use of profanity or any inflammatory language.
- Please do not post new threads about products you or your company sells.
- You may link to your personal blog in your forum signature, but links to any other site are not allowed in your forum signature.
- Violators of the rules will be warned once by email and have their posts removed. There is no second warning. A second rule violation results in banishment. Sounds harsh, but there it is. We don't want to see our community abused.
We'll look forward to having a great time here with you.